We are delighted that you are interested in Patricia Zapata and A Little Hut products. Your orders allow us to continue to work on what we love doing best — bringing you the most innovative projects and designs.
These terms and conditions apply to all Patricia Zapata and A Little Hut SVG files.
- Create and sell fully assembled projects locally (i.e., craft fairs).
- Sell fully assembled projects via your website.
- Modify the design to suit your purposes, but Patricia Zapata and A Little Hut are not responsible for any technical issues you may encounter with edits.
- Post your completed projects online.
You may not:
- Sell any part of Patricia Zapata or A Little Hut SVG files.
- Share your files with family and friends. The files are for your use only.
- Claim any part of the design as your own, even if you have modified the original design.
- Sell Patricia Zapata or A Little Hut designs on sites like Society6, Zazzle, or CafePress.
- Sell pre-cut kits for assembly by your customers. All items for sale must be completely assembled.
- Mass produce any Patricia Zapata or A Little Hut designs. If you would like to sell more than 20 units of a given design within 12 months, please get in touch with us to discuss a licensing agreement.
Patricia Zapata and A Little Hut designs are protected under the United States and international copyright laws and treaties. Patricia Zapata and A Little Hut are Texas-based companies. The laws of the State of Texas govern this policy. Any failure by Patricia Zapata to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
We may amend these policies at any time.